Court to eye exemption to subdivision regulations
A discretionary exemption to the Polk County Subdivision Regulations for a 6.258-acre tract, I&GN RR Section 62 Abstract 650, located in Precinct 4, will be discussed and considered for approval by the Polk County Commissioners Court during its regular meeting at 10 a.m. Friday. Due to the Court’s attendance at the V.G. Young Institute of County Government School for Commissioners Courts in Bryan next week, its Feb. 22 meeting was rescheduled for Friday.
The Court will conduct a public hearing to receive public comment on a request to cancel a portion of Cedar Point Subdivision, Section 1, Block 11, Lots 30-32 (removing lots) and replat the same as for Cedar Point, Section 1, Block 11, Block 1, Lot 1. Action on the request will be considered by the Court following the close of the public hearing.
In personnel matters, the Court will review and consider personnel action form requests submitted since the last meeting and will review any authorized emergency hirings. They will also discuss and consider action regarding a sheriff’s request for a temporary pay increase for staff at the Polk County Jail.
Items on the consent agenda include:
• Approval of the minutes of the Feb. 8 meeting;
• Approval of the schedule of bills;
• Approval of an order designating surplus property;
• Receipt of the county auditor’s monthly report, pursuant to Local Government Code Sec. 114.025;
• Receipt of the sheriff’s department’s 2021 racial profiling report;
• Approval of an amendment to the contract between Tyler Technologies and the district clerk;
• Approval of a request from Precinct 1 Constable Scott Hughes for an asset forfeiture expenditure of seized property not to exceed $763.52 for reimbursement to Beau Price for the purchase of supplies; and
• Approval of an interlocal agreement between Polk County and the City of Livingston for the county’s provision of election equipment and services for the May 7 election as recommended by the county clerk.
You are a guest
or post as a guest
Be the first to comment.