From Enterprise Staff
As of 5:40 p.m. Tuesday, 2,359 ballots had been cast for the Nov. 8 general election – 1,484 in Livingston, 208 in Corrigan and 667 in Onalaska.
Early voting for the Nov. 8 general election began Monday at three locations and will be available until 5 p.m. Nov. 4. The three locations are the Polk County Judicial Center located at 101 W. Mill St. in Livingston, the Onalaska Sub-Courthouse located at 14111 U.S. Hwy. 190 West in Onalaska and the Sechrest Webster Community Center located at 100 W. Front St. in Corrigan.
There is extended weekday and weekend early voting from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Polk County Judicial Center only, as well as from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, also at the Polk County Judicial Center only.
Voters heading to the polls will select the following:
• U.S. Representative, District 8
• Lieutenant Governor
• Attorney General
• Comptroller of Public Accounts
• Commissioner of General Land Office
• Commissioner of Agriculture
• Railroad Commissioner
• Justice, Supreme Court, Place 3
• Justice, Supreme Court, Place 5
• Justice, Supreme Court, Place 9
• Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 5
• Judge, Court of Criminal Appeals, Place 6
• Member, State Board of Education, District 8
• State Senator, District 3
• State Representative, District 9
• Justice, 9th Court of Appeals, Place 2
• Trustees, Livingston ISD School Board